PDA

View Full Version : YPN Announces Direct Deposit & No More Net 45!

Jon
05-20-2006, 11:20 AM
I posted the email on my blog --

So now, YPN has better CTR's, higher payouts, direct deposit, great publisher support, and easier targetting for max revenue. Along with the fact that it's fairly limited to the amount of publishers in their network. I kinda wish YPN would stay like this for a long long time.

John
05-20-2006, 11:51 AM
I wish they would stay like that too, but let me be the only internalional publisher to join. :banana: :banana:

jonnyhilfiger
05-21-2006, 09:01 AM
LOL, I feel for you but being one of those international publishers that can't wait.......

On that theme, for those of you that are able to run google and yahoo ads what sort of increase in revenue did you get.

I get google ads on about 60% of my page impressions, so if I were to set my pages up right to default google to yahoo I would expect (maybe) the other 40% to get filled by yahoo ads.

Have you guys found this so you more or less get 100% inventory fill and a near doubling of income?

I hope its the case which is why I can't wait for YPN to go international.

John

John
05-21-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm guessing that if google doesn't want the traffic then yahoo probably will not want it either.

jonnyhilfiger
05-21-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm guessing that if google doesn't want the traffic then yahoo probably will not want it either.

:confused:

It's not a case of google not wanting it. It's a case of google not being able to fill the inventory.

John

davesplace1
05-23-2006, 07:24 PM
I would go with YPN and then AdSense. Both are awesome programs, but YPN is doing better on my sites right now :)