PDA

View Full Version : Cheap domains at Registerfly

John
05-18-2006, 11:54 PM
I just want you to know I have nothing to do with registerfly and I can't vouch for their services but they are having a pretty good domain sale and I thought some of you might want to grab some cheap domains.

Friday May 19
Register a .info domain for $0.60/each
Promo Code: SUPERINFO

Friday May 19
Register any .net domain for $2.99/ea
Promo Code: NETSPECIAL

Emancipator
05-19-2006, 07:48 AM
geese that is cheap.

r2d2
05-19-2006, 07:52 AM
I use RegisterFly for all my .coms. Their site is reeeallll sllloooowww.. But they're getting a new one soon (literally few days I think), which apparently is quicker.

I use it because of cheap whois name protection. Was $1, now its free I believe for new domains.

John
05-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Well I decided to give registerfly a chance and tried to get some domains from them today and what a ****ing mess.

Their system said they couldn't register my domains because my credit card didn't have enough funds (trust me it has more then enough funds). So I called the good people at VISA and asked them what was going on, they told me my account was fine and my purchase went through fine.

So now I'm trying to get a hold of registerfly (with no luck) because I have been billed for 40 domains I didn't get.

Michael
05-19-2006, 03:46 PM
They are a terrible domain registrar, i have only had bad experiences with them. Their customer support is sloppy...

John
05-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Yeah I tried calling their "24/7" phone support but they keep disconnecting me. So now I'm waiting for their support ticket system. I'm not really worried about it, if I can't reason with them I'll just call VISA and have the charges dropped.

Emancipator
05-19-2006, 04:33 PM
john thanks for the feedback sounds like this one is one to avoid.

Nick_s
05-19-2006, 05:05 PM
There's a member of their staff (Regfly) who posts at webhostingtalk.com that you could maybe raise the issue with.

John
05-19-2006, 11:16 PM
I cancelled my account there and told them I wanted a refund, I havn't received a human response from them so I'll give VISA a call tomorrow and see whats up.