PDA

View Full Version : Michael Cheney's Adsense Videos

MarkB
05-18-2006, 12:04 PM
www.adsense-videos.com

Has anyone here bought these? I got the link from the ProBlogger newsletter and was intrigued, but saw it's being sold using one of those one long-*** page sites which scream SPAM every time.

I really need to up my Adsense income, but am tempted by this, but know I'll probably get burnt (again!).

Emancipator
05-18-2006, 12:37 PM
I dont blame you for being suspicious with that page. It screams "money making scam". I say you take one for the team and let us know if it is :P

MarkB
05-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Ha, thanks :P

John
05-18-2006, 01:57 PM
I dont blame you for being suspicious with that page. It screams "money making scam". I say you take one for the team and let us know if it is :P

I'm with him on this one :brow:

KelliShaver
05-18-2006, 02:06 PM
We could all pitch in $5. :p

r2d2
05-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Is he a well known guy?

I get loads of emails from him promoting his stuff, because I link exchanged with seniority.co.uk which he runs. Taking a quick look, seems his tips might involve putting pictures above leaderboard ads? http://www.seniority.co.uk/contributions/entertainment/movies/

Edit: Just checked over his emails, and he promoted this free video: http://www.websitemarketingbible.com/magnetmail/google/

Edit 2: and another: http://www.websitemarketingbible.com/adsense/

KelliShaver
05-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Hmm... Listened to the first one, haven't gotten to the 2nd.. it sounds like pretty basic common sense stuff. I'm extremely new at this, but... I think I could have scripted that video (and the last 3/4 of it is an ad). Also, he's annoying to listen to. :p

cinemaeye
05-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Darren Rowse over at Problogger has just started promoting this course. If it's decent at all, it could be a cool affiliate program to run if you have any kind of webmaster type site. I'm sure he is going to make serious bank with it over at Problogger. But I'm curious about the actual course and I may bite the bullet and order this one.

Kyle
05-20-2006, 08:38 AM
And if you call right now, you'll get a free Google t-shirt and hat!

MarkB
05-20-2006, 08:49 AM
cinemaeye: yes, that's how I heard about it. I'm annoyed at how 'some' people (not saying Darren is one of them) will tout the latest, greatest thing because they get a good commission from it. That's the feeling I get about people hyping this course...

But let us know if it's worth it! ;)

cinemaeye
05-20-2006, 09:32 AM
It's going to take me awhile to get around to it, but probably later this summer I will check it out and let you guys know.

KLB
05-20-2006, 10:26 AM
I tend to think these types of things prey on people's ignorance and desire to get rich fast. I can't imagine what this "course" could teach me that I don't already know.

John
05-20-2006, 11:55 AM
I tend to think these types of things prey on people's ignorance and desire to get rich fast. I can't imagine what this "course" could teach me that I don't already know.

Thats what I think. I'm pretty sure anybody that has followed adsense forums knows just as much, if not more, then this guy.

Emancipator
05-21-2006, 08:54 AM
KLB and John I agree with you both 100%.

Dural
05-21-2006, 03:52 PM
In his post, I think Daren mentioned that the videos are for beginners and you can find the info for free elsewhere. I think it's targeted at people that want a little more handholding.

fredarn
05-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Have anyone here tried adsense-videos.com here?
I am also sceptic, but maby iŽll buy the product...

Emancipator
05-24-2006, 03:29 PM
i thought we all agreed john would take one for the team and buy it and review it for us all... right john? :P

John
05-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Apparently fredarns going to buy it, saves me from tossing my money out the window :banana: :banana: :banana:

Emancipator
05-24-2006, 04:39 PM
lol you know i couldnt resist to make a smart remarkat yuh bud :P

publi-network
06-02-2006, 01:58 PM
i bought it , 97$ yesterday , lol i spent maybe 10 minutes in the member area , be sure there is no miracle solution , just the same thing

- yahoo overture keywork serach

-webtracker

-google adsense / adwords

the same **** .... :smash:

http://www.adsense-videos.com/members/

user : psbnet
pass : 1111

see ur self !!

fredarn
06-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Incorrect login/password. :(
Some bastards propebly changed your password. Can you enter your mail in the lost password area and post the password again?

Thanks...

singlemother
11-15-2009, 02:41 PM
www.adsense-videos.com

Has anyone here bought these? I got the link from the ProBlogger newsletter and was intrigued, but saw it's being sold using one of those one long-*** page sites which scream SPAM every time.

I really need to up my Adsense income, but am tempted by this, but know I'll probably get burnt (again!).

my mother bought into MICHAELCHENEY.com and used my bank for it. Dont buy the stuff its worthless and they send in extra charges to rip you off. now I've gotta figure out how to pay rent and bills until the 140$ + charges are reversed.