05-17-2006, 10:08 AM
Your AdSense account was found to be related to an account previously
disabled for invalid click activity and we have therefore disabled your
account. Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed
further participation in AdSense and do not receive any further
payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the
affected advertisers.

As outlined in our program Terms and Conditions, Google reserves the
right to terminate any publisher's participation at any time.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

What in the hell? how can i get around this is there any way, and no i did not do any invalid clicks i mean mabie like 1 or 2 but nothing of a major nature.

izwar
05-17-2006, 10:13 AM
does Google have a contact number? if worst comes to worst, could i have my partner sign up for adsense again and put the ads again on the site. As it said it was due to the previous website whihc was my forum website, but still i never did invalid clicks there either.

Shawn
05-17-2006, 10:19 AM
I think they block the site from displaying ads. However, I personally haven't witnessed this.

izwar
05-17-2006, 10:25 AM
that explais why nothing is showing on the site, wow man im so ****ed i cant beleive this. 4 months of hell getting my site up and now this, i think this is a ****ing sign to ****ing quit i cant take any more of this bull****.

How do you get into YPN, do you need an invite if so can someone help me out please.

John
05-17-2006, 12:20 PM
and no i did not do any invalid clicks i mean mabie like 1 or 2 but nothing of a major nature.

That is enough to do it sometimes. If I were you I'd give up on adsense, after being banned once already I doubt they'd even listen to your objection and I am willing to bet if your partner got an adsense account and put his ads on there they would ban him too.

Chris
05-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Google takes a hard line towards click fraud and with good reason. Don't tempt the beast.

Pedro Monteiro
05-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Having been through this, only advice I can give is mail Google and be completely straight foward with them.

They did give me a second chance. Never dared to breach the terms of service again.

fredarn
05-24-2006, 03:10 PM
You should try Yahoo Publisher, it is as good, or maby even better then AdSense.
But if you live outside of the US you have to wait a couple og months...

izwar
05-25-2006, 05:20 PM
i already applied for yahoo about a month ago, and yes i live in the united states no idea how much longer its gonna take. And where you get the address to mail them? couldnt find one dam address anywhere

izwar
05-25-2006, 05:29 PM
how long in general does it take to be approved in the USA

Blue Cat Buxton
05-26-2006, 01:08 AM
can be 3 months plus, I believe

chromate
05-26-2006, 03:29 AM
I feel for you. You should be able to find the adsense email on their contact page. Make sure your email is polite and friendly, despite how you probably feel. They're more likely to look on your case favourably if they like you.

Failing that, hold out for an YPN invite.

Good luck!

izwar
05-26-2006, 09:48 AM
should i do it on their contact forms that they have and just put it in their as i cant actually find a direct email, other then the one they sent me saying i was banned lol.