PDA

View Full Version : FightYourBullies.com

vahsi000
05-17-2006, 05:20 AM
Hi guys, i've just launched my new blog/content site. Firstly I'd like to say I did this for myself and to help others in helping themselves. Like I was bullied quiet alot during school and I still get bullied in the workplace so I thought I'd write up reall stories of my life based on the topic bullies, what I did and from there i make suggestions what others that are in similar situations should do.

Anyways, other then the content itself I made the website simple (i'm so addicted to gradients, I was mentally fighting myself trying to put a gradient in it)

I'll leave it upto you guys to decide: Fight Your Bullies (http://www.fightyourbullies.com)

dashing
05-17-2006, 08:49 AM
It's effective to fight back, as a rule, all personal attacks. Bullies only try to hide their own fear with violence at the end of the day.
Well done!
Bullywatch London (http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-4Ue28qg0f7NuaYuBlM2X.g--?cq=1&p=4)

vahsi000
05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
It's effective to fight back, as a rule, all personal attacks. Bullies only try to hide their own fear with violence at the end of the day.

That is true, but only a small fraction of the people who get bullied know that and the government/schools aren't doing much to spread the word. Sure being bullied at the workplace can be annoying and stressful, it's usually school kids that gets effected the most. Hopefully I can make a difference...

deronsizemore
05-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I can't believe you get bullied at work? Where do you work at? Usually adults are over the whole bullying stage of their life. I really feel for you that this happens, but sometimes you gotta stand up for yourself.

vahsi000
05-17-2006, 10:56 PM
I can't believe you get bullied at work? Where do you work at? Usually adults are over the whole bullying stage of their life. I really feel for you that this happens, but sometimes you gotta stand up for yourself.

I'll say this, although i live in australia (the country that's kow for it's muticultraism) still has a small piece of popullation who aren't tollerant to other races (these people are from all diferent backgrounds). Aboriginese even today claim the whole of australia is there's and that we all should leave, they're actually getting smarter now and using the legal system to take land off farmers claiming big chunks of their lands. Thos kids who were teasing other kids from different backgrounds (Just because their grandparents either came here as prisoners or free settlers) by now those kids have grown up and taken positions in the laborforce, now I know there aren't many of them and those adults who haven't forgotten the "White Australia" keep it a secret and convert it into harsh discipline because they too know they can't actually rascially offend another person since that would lead that person to a high fine in any court. While the aussie farmers and the aboriginals fight over the lands, the asian and the lebonese gangs claim that they own the future, other than the shootouts once in a while australia is a pretty peaceful place. You all should come and visit australia one day, if your lucky enough you might have the thrill to experience a drive by shout out while your dining at your favorite restaurant :D... It's all good....

note: i tried my best on not racially offending any of the cultures.

coleblitz
10-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey man, I'm not able to see your site.........
I'm using IE7....basically the text is black and so is the bg.

HomerJSimpson
11-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Hi

Your background is black and your text color also black :)

vahsi000
11-07-2006, 05:52 PM
ohh, I'm really sorry guys. I didn't realise, but apparently i mixed up the css files during my last update (which has been a while) and thats why you guys couldn't view it propperly. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. I've fixed up the mistake thanks to you guys. I can't believe i've let people see the website at that state for weeks, how embarassing.