PDA

View Full Version : table drop downs ?? :s

k0r54
11-20-2003, 02:17 PM
I am wondering, i have a table that i am using for a navigation. I alreay have image swaping, but.. lol this is the thing that is killing me.

I need to have a verticle table to appear beneith the cell the mouse is over, a table with cells that i can insert pictures to with mouse overs. I really have no idea how to do this but any help at all will be more than gratefull.

I am aware that i think i need to create a javascript table and then use it and put it in the mouse over. the thing i dont know is how lol.. any help please

Chris
11-20-2003, 02:39 PM
Just to clarify.

You want a table of menu options to appear when you mouse over something.

Check out the menu scripts at dynamicdrive.com, one may have what you are looking for.

k0r54
11-20-2003, 02:46 PM
i have already looked there and unfortunatly, wat i need is not really a table asuch but more individual cells, as i want to align them differently as they drop i.e the top cell is directly underneith and the one below that is further accross and so on.

Chris
11-20-2003, 09:44 PM
Well... if you need something custom then you'll need to be very comfortable around JS and CSS. What you want to do is possible, its just complicated.

If your JS and CSS skills aren't up to snuff you might consider implementing a different option (non-js menus are better for search engines anyways).