PDA

View Full Version : About choosing Keywords

Ab001
04-28-2006, 04:49 AM
The quote below is extracted from Chris's articale about "Choosing the Keywords". How do you know the Keywords with least resistance and Highest payoff ? please guide me by example...

Thanks in advance

The idea is to pick keywords with the least resistance and the highest payoff. You're doing yourself a great disservice if you skip this step.

Giles
04-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Highest payoff basically means highest CPC. Topics that have less competition will pay better. I think...

I guess least resistance means less other sites ranking well.

rohoni
11-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Specific and Relevant Keywords
Be specific and relevant to your business and offers. Avoid general keywords - they generate more ad impressions but tend to be less relevant. For example, rather than "flower" consider "birthday roses bouquet". More targeted keywords attract more qualified buyers.

Also, your can increase your ad exposure - without sacrificing relevance - by adding alternate phrasings, spelling variations, plurals and singulars, and keywords similar or related to those on your master keyword list.

Muggle
11-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Yes, Giles, it seems to be low-guery key words that the author suggests optimizing the page for.