PDA

View Full Version : Music Related: Proof of the hiphop group D12 Murdered

Robb
04-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi, I do not know how many of you here follow hiphop music, but Proof, a member of the rap group D12 which eminem is a part of was shot and murdered early this morning at an afterhours club in Detroit.

Here is a link to the article:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/8614909/detail.html

I am from Michigan (5 minutes from Detroit). He will truely be missed. The best rapper from the group D12 in my opinion.

- Robb

s2kinteg916
04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
damn that sucks... he must of been living the life with all that money and fame too....

Robb
04-11-2006, 06:56 PM
actually, he was in an afterhours club when he got shot. hes been in the "hood" ever since he has become "famous". A lot of people respected him just for staying around even though he got money. I guess it goes to show, respect for staying in the "hood" when you have money doesnt help when jealousy kicks in and you are murdered.

- Robb

deronsizemore
04-12-2006, 08:17 AM
you live the gangsta life....you usually die from it. To bad.

Todd W
04-12-2006, 11:17 AM
you live the gangsta life....you usually die from it. To bad.

Yeah, and living in the "hood" when he didn't have too... :goof: that's like standing on the corner of the most dangerous intersection, you are bound to get hit eventually.

deronsizemore
04-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, and living in the "hood" when he didn't have too... :goof: that's like standing on the corner of the most dangerous intersection, you are bound to get hit eventually.

Yeah, it's really sad. I mean these people I guess have no idea how lucky they are to be famous, rich, etc. It's one thing if you live in the "hood" growing up or whatever, you can't help that, but he made to choice to still live there, to still act like a thug and like most thugs I guess he wasn't a untouchable as he thought. I know that's his whole persona, to be a gangsta and sing that music, but he can still sing the music and clean up his act. He probably had enough money to live off of the rest of his life....or wait...he probably spent it all on "grillz". ;)

mini
04-12-2006, 07:57 PM
its very unfortunate that he's gone :(. He's quite funny. pretty gruesome, got shot in the head.

Robb
04-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I was watching the news. they have a person in custody. he turned himself in.

Supposedly, Proof was in 3 arguements inside the club, and then outside in the parking lot he shot a man, and the mans cousin, who was a bouncer, shot and killed proof.

I'm happy I do not have to live like that anymore. makes me appreciate where im at in life. :)

- Robb