PDA

View Full Version : Hiring: Project Managers

Jon
04-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Position: Project Manager

Company Name: www.aojon.com

Company Website: www.aojon.com

Job Description:
I’m looking to hire some good PROJECT MANAGERS. I currently have one, but due to the fact that my projects are moving too slowly (I want to launch 250 sites by August, yes, of this year!) for my own good.

Have the following skills:

* Good verbal skills (be able to hold a normal conversation on AIM too please)
* Have AIM to keep in constant contact with me
* Have a fairly good understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP and design work and programs
* Have good standing contacts with coders, programmers and designers.
* Be able to make decisions without consulting me (hopefully they’ll be the right ones!)
* Work well under pressure
* Be willing to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
* Create no BS project ETA’s — schedules from start to finish
* Be loyal and trustworthy

I don’t think those are such bad terms to be hired. Comment to this post with your email address or AIM screen name for a quick interview. Be ready to show me your sites or projects you’ve managed. If you have any references to verify your claims or to prove what you’ve done in the past, please have those ready.

I’ll be posting this on other forums, as I need these spots filled asap. If you know of someone who would be good for the gig, let them know too.

ALL apprentices will be in direct contact with me and will recieve affiliate/webmaster/marketing training.
* You'll learn things that you've read about on forums but had no idea how to get into or start.
* You'll learn hands on how to work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
* If you own sites, we'll go over methods that you can apply that will in turn generate more traffic and higher revenue for you.

** Age, gender, and race are of no importance, and it always helps to have a sense of humor too. **

UPDATE 4/10: 3 of my 8 spots have been filled already. I am lagging on the responses due to an overwhelming amount of them, but I can assure you, I will read and respond to every single one of them.

Salary/Contract Amount: $55,000+/yr

Contact Name: Jon

Contact Email: navyseals@gmail.com

g1c9
04-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Please contact me, AIM is g1c9.

EDIT: Scratch that. I meet your requirements but I'm way to young to be paid that much, and seeing what your paying I probably don't have the time. So unless your looking for a smaller project manager I guess nevermind, which sucks cause this seems like a perfect oppurtunity.

Sagewing
04-10-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm a seasoned project manager with a huge network of resources behind me. If you want quality and capacity, I can provide it. 'SagewingCorp' on AIM or YM.

Robb
04-10-2006, 05:37 PM
I've sent you a couple E-Mails jon. cant wait for a reply.

- Robb

MrGeeK
04-14-2006, 05:30 AM
Wish my online earnings career was longer, only major PM stuff I've done is offline.

Would that be acceptable?

Shawn
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm interested in this. You know my AIM.

Jon
04-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Just a quick update.. if you're interested in this position, EMAIL ME, don't post here or PM me, because I'll be sorting through them this weekend.

Also, I've decided to increase the slots from 8 project managers to 10. 6 of them have been filled already.

MarkB
04-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Email sent, Jon.

Giles
04-15-2006, 12:12 AM
If I didn't have school I would be all for this. Sorry Jon.

Masetek
04-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Email sent :)

Robb
04-27-2006, 10:34 PM
I still havent hurd back from you Jon. If you do get the time to review my application I would greatly appreciate it.

- Robb