PDA

View Full Version : Interclick CPM

michael_gersitz
04-03-2006, 01:32 PM
I have been running Interclick CPM on one of my sites and I have noticed that the CPM changes drastically with no visible changes that I can catch.

I have never seen CPM so low in my life. On 4/1 I gave it 350 impressions...

16 people clicked on the interstial and I only made .05

On a day last month, I served 228 impressions, with 0 clicks and made over $4.

Why is there such a drastic change on some days. Most of the days are 5 cent days...

Emancipator
04-03-2006, 04:45 PM
i dont use interclick but i have noticed that ad rates are down this month for no obvious reason.

littlegray
05-13-2006, 11:50 AM
I ran with Interclick for a while and had the same results. I found that over a longer period of time the results were more consistent (ie: looking at the data in terms of monthly totals/CPM, and not daily). My only guess is that some ads need to be served a minimum amount of times before they pay-out, or perhaps some ads are pay by action.

Incidentally, I should mention that I have never gotten paid by Interclick. I met their minimum payout back in December last year, then they increased their net payout time, then they increased their minimum payout (which I then met), and now it is May and I am still owed for payments up to Febuary. And lately they have not been good with responding to emails into the matter. Perhaps other people have had better experiences, but I thought I should put out the warning. I am still hopefull!