PDA

View Full Version : Commission Junction question regarding URLs to use!

Michel Z.
04-02-2006, 03:25 AM
1. I noticed that Commission Junction offers only banners & text links for their promos which has unique URLs inside in order to track each individual banner/text link performance for stat reasons.

What I need is just plain URL with my Commission Junction ID. inside which I can use for my own text links to make or place behind images I create myself. Other networks for example give you also plain URL with affiliate ID. inside which you can use for whatever purpose!

- Anyone who has experience with Commision Junction offers can tell me where I can find this plain URL as explained within my account?

The reason why I am asking is because the offer I want to promote through Commission Junction shows only 'flash' banners & I prefer not to place those 'flash' banners on my site offered by Commission Junction. Personnaly, I like banners without 'flash'!

2. Other question I have is that I can use 'confirmed' offers by Commission Junction advertisers like banners also for my other websites then the one I used when requesting to use that particular offer OR I have to submit again request to promote that particular offer for my other site as well!

Many thanks in advance!

s2kinteg916
04-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Email the affiliate manager direct... thats usually the best way... the communication interface on cj takes like weeks to get a response