PDA

View Full Version : Hiring XHTML/CSS Tableless Coder

MaxS
04-01-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm looking for an XHTML/CSS coder that can code my layout tableless.

Please only apply if you are an expert. Send me a PM with a price range, time range, and contact details.

The sooner the better.

Thanks

deronsizemore
04-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Probably get more responses if you tell what kind of layout you're talking about, or show it if you've got a photoshop image or something of what you're looking for. Hard to give price range, time range without seeing what you want.

MaxS
04-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi,

I completely understand. I'm just looking for a rough estimate. For example, if it takes you a 2 weeks to code the layout, I won't bother wasting both our time by contacting you. As far as the price, I'm hoping to get it done for around $100.

Thanks

Emancipator
04-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Max as a suggestion give an idea of the layout you are looking for. What deron is saying is if your just doing a static color with css tables, thats a 1 hour job easy. If you have a particular graphic template it needs to fit to with expanding areas its more work. Nobody can give you a PROPER quote without that information.

In fact if anyone DOES give you a quote without that information I wouldnt be paying till they are done because they are definitely not pros, which is what you clearly want :) Again just my 2cents from experience.

MaxS
04-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Again, I'm looking for some sort of price range here -- even an hourly wage will work.

It's a 3 column layout. Nothing too fancy about it. If you are interested, please PM me and I'd be happy to send you a preview. I just don't want to post it publicly.

MaxS
04-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Position filled.