PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever heard of this text link company?

KLB
03-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Has anybody ever heard of: http://www.text-link-ads.com/

They were on a Google AdSense ad I saw on these forums and am interested in hearing about anybody's expierence with them.

Cutter
03-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Haven't used them myself, but I have heard a lot about them for quite some time. It appears to me that they are the biggest text link site out there.

Shawn
03-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Trust them. Patrick Gavin runs it.

They're very decent. You can buy a link on Miami.com for $65 a month. That's a very cheap authority link.

Dan Grossman
03-13-2006, 07:08 PM
They've been running a campaign on this site for a long time it seems. I notice their full-leaderboard ad every day.

paul
03-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Based on the recommendation above I created an account at text-link-ads and looked at the available links for the home improvement section. All seemed to be on long, busy, link filled pages. Is it really worth $60 or more a month for a link like that?

5starAffiliates
03-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Yes Patrick and the company are super high integrity.

They just started a new affiliate program too and I am doing some consulting for them. They pay a really nice commish for both text link buyers you refer AND new publishers. Also you don't need to wait months to see if the publishers you refer make 100 like you do with Google. You get paid for referrals the next month. Here's all the info in case anyone is interested in more... http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/textlinkads.html

john190
03-30-2006, 08:00 AM
I am trying them at the moment.

So far I am not all that imprest.

I feel that I am getting cheated out of my advertising space, but others may have better experiences. Also I have only been with them for just under a month now.

Emancipator
03-30-2006, 08:03 AM
I looked through them as well. Click on some of the "package deals". And you will see that the sites are horrible for some topics... I say some since I didnt look at all. Alot of the sites in the program are spammy sites. But there are also some good sites. I am contemplating some buys...