PDA

View Full Version : CreativePosting.com

CreationNation
03-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey there everyone,

Myself and MarkB are about to launch our forum posting service, phase I anyhow. I'd like to know from forum owners out there, or if you can role play a bit, what else you would be looking for on a forum posting service site before feeling good about the sign up process, please:

http://www.creativeposting.com

Thanks!

Shawn
03-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Target a different market. According to your prices, it looks like you are.

If you're trying to build a quality forum (who wouldn't want quality?), it's not a good idea to get posts from cheap labor that consists of broken sentences. Quantity AND quality is very important -- and it appears quality is being ignored.

Pay your workers well, charge more, and I think you'll find a new market.

CreationNation
03-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Agree 100% (if I read your post correctly, you are giving out advice?).

We both run large forums and the whole reason we are starting this is to do it RIGHT. Posters will get paid higher than anywhere we have seen so far. Every poster will be monitored for quality, etc. as well. I can't believe some of the forum services out there and the posts they are generating, absolutely terrible and totally bland and see-through (no offense if any are on this forum).

Interesting on the pay higher, charge more comment...I am curious if there IS a market for that where forum owners are willing to pay more for better services.

Mike
03-12-2006, 03:02 AM
I'm one of your first customers (as far as I know), and I'd just like to back up how the service seems a lot better than other sites I've used.

There's an interface for your account and the service as a whole just looks a lot more professional and reliable. I can't say much more yet as the posting hasn't yet begun, but I'll post an update by the end of my order.

ozgression
03-12-2006, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I'm placing an order in the next few days. I look forward to seeing the results.

MarkB
03-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Hi guys - looking forward to it ;) Our support documentation is still being finalised, but I think Mike has seen a good proportion of it.

chromate
03-12-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm quite interested in this. I don't mind paying extra for good posts at all. May place an order in the next few days.

Mike
03-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Well nearly 24 hours of posting is complete, and I can safely say that the service is superb. I cannot describe how much better it is compared to other services I've used, the posts are detailed and unlike in the past, you wouldn't be able to tell that they were "fake" so to speak.

So far I would reccomend!

CreationNation
03-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Awesome to hear Mike, thanks!

Masetek
03-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I would use this service just because you guys (esp MarkB) are regulars here. I just started a forum a few weeks ago and will be placing an order very soon :)

CreationNation
03-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks! I'm "new" here in terms of posts but I've lurked for the longest time so... hehe. Really happy to see the awesome response so far, thanks!

James
03-22-2006, 01:25 AM
I love the DHTML/whatever you've used there. Very smooth transitions. Also allows visitors without Javascript to still view the content, as well as still see it presentably.

Westech
03-22-2006, 02:32 AM
It looks great guys! I have a couple of forums in the planning stages and will most likely buy a package from you once they're launched.

I think you've found an excellent way to differentiate yourselves with your policy of quality posts and strict monitoring.

Emancipator
04-30-2006, 02:02 PM
like the site and because of who you guys are I am going to give you a shot on my new site and if it goes well will be sure to give some endorsement here and use the service on my other sites. Look for me to place an order in the coming week

Toucan42
05-24-2006, 08:16 PM
I thought I knew about all the services. Looks like you and I see things in a similiar way. Nice to know there are other quality post providers out there.