PDA

View Full Version : Finding good backlinks... Arelis?

beley
03-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Are there any decent tools for finding quality backlinks or should I just expect to put in a ton of time and research manually?

I have IBP Professional and it does a decent job of showing on-site differences between my sites and the competitors (though I have to do the real work of determining which differences are significant) and it checks ranking.

But what about links? It's just as important as site content, and I've been struggling with the time factor of going and searching endlessly for people who will link to me.

Any suggestions?

Shyflower
03-08-2006, 06:56 AM
A client of mine says that he has developed such a tool. However, it's included with an automated search engine submission product. Here's what he says:

With this toolset, you easily can find link partners for your website. It gives you one-way, quality inbound links from high page rank URLs that have the same theme as your site, additionally boosting your rankings for highly competitive keywords.

Benefits:
• Your site gets higher rankings over time, even for highly competitive keywords.
• You find new link partner websites for your online business; links that attract quality visitors to your site that convert your leads to buyers.

As you may know, the link popularity or page rank, as Google calls it, is half of your ranking position, even more for highly competitive keywords. Now you can finally get a grip on your page rank with this new link management tool.

The tool consists of three easy-to-use applications.
1. Find quality large directories and quality niche directories
2. Find potential link partners in your competitors’ back links
3. Find potential link partners using keywords

However, the tool is included in an automated SE application. His site is Optimize Kit (http://optimizekit.com/)

Probably the best thing is to go see what you think.

Chris
03-08-2006, 08:35 AM
You can always hire someone to do it. In my opinion there is no replacement for real human research.