PDA

View Full Version : Atlas

Jon
03-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Does anyone use ATLAS as their CPM network? I know these guys are heavy hitters, and I am thinking about introducing them on my upcoming project.

My lineup thus far for the sites are:
1st - TF
2nd - Casale
3rd - ATLAS
4th - FC
5th - Burst

I have 7 ad spots on every page to fill, any ideas on who I can use for the last two? I'd prefer to stay away from Adsense and YPN.

I know I have a lot of CPM networks lined up, but due to some increases/decreases in fill rates and revenues, I feel that really switching it up at times will increase my overall monthly revenues.

Chris
03-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I've never even heard of atlas.

In anycase its hard to give advice without know site topic etc... and you know you won't be able to fit 7 spots from those networks on the site. Most of them require top placement afterall, and there is only one top spot.

Gallahan
03-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Atlas is not a network in the traditional sense of the word - it is merely an ad server for advertisers that allows them to search through a directory of sites and request RFPs digitally.

Although it's worth registering your site for the directory (since it costs nothing other than the few minutes it takes to fill out the information sheets) - very few of Atlas' clients seem to use the latter feature. 99% of the time, ad agencies arrange for the RFPs and buys via email and then just use ATLAS as a third party server/verifier.

Dan Morgan
03-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Gallanhan is on the money. To date, Atlas (http://www.atlassolutions.com/) has been a tool for agencies to adserve and track post click activity with various network and site (big brands, portals) specific spends. They have added via aquisition, Search tools so PPC campaigns speanning mutliple SE's and programs can be tracked from one GUI.

It appears they have recently lauched a version of the adserver to taregt publishers wanting to manage their inventory better.

Youll see their tags around often in much the same way you will see Doubleclicks (via DFA).