PDA

View Full Version : Increase your PR - 550 Search Engine Directories

Masetek
02-17-2006, 05:07 AM
If you're not sumbitting your sites to directories you should. Get links, PR and traffic. All the directories on my list are search engine friendly. I update this site every day adding new general and niche directories.

If you have used any of the directories you see on my lists please rate them! Good, well run directory owners deserve credit for their work!

Enjoy!

http://www.directorycritic.com

-Masetek

contactsonia
02-23-2006, 11:38 AM
Wow! That's gr8 list Masetek :)
BTW, my directory http://www.happywebmaster.com is in top 6 in your directory list :)

thebillionaire
02-23-2006, 08:34 PM
google will penalize you for getting so many links so fast

contactsonia
02-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Well I did a test by purchasing bulk links for two sites. After this test one of my site went to PR 5 from PR 0 and another remain to PR 4 . It did not change the status but I reliased that Google is now sends less traffic than earlier to my PR 4 site.

Masetek
02-23-2006, 10:38 PM
google will penalize you for getting so many links so fast

I'm not sure if they'd worry about 500 links. Maybe 1000's. And once you take into the account the time between when you submit and when they actually list you and new sites to get spidered etc it's safe enough. But I still submit to them over a period of a few weeks to make it look a bit more natural.

contactsonia
02-23-2006, 10:43 PM
I think he meant getting too many links all of sudden which might look link spamming ;)

Masetek
02-24-2006, 04:24 PM
I think he meant getting too many links all of sudden which might look link spamming ;)

Yeah, thats what Im saying. You would not get the 500 links instantly. Because you would have to wait for the spider and for you to be accepted in each dir. Some dirs take weeks or even months to list you.

Cutter
02-24-2006, 04:50 PM
thats a myth, don't worry about getting too many links. Worry about the sites that you link to, not who links to you.