PDA

View Full Version : The rich jerk?

deronsizemore
02-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Anyone have this book? What do you think about it? I'm always sceptical of stuff like this, but I can't help but be curious..

For all who do not know what I'm talking about...here is the site: www.therichjerk.com

Cutter
02-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Heheh, I just posted about this on my blog. From what I've heard, good advice, but all beginner stuff.

deronsizemore
02-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Heheh, I just posted about this on my blog. From what I've heard, good advice, but all beginner stuff.

haha...actually found the link again through your blog. lol. I saw it a few months back and forgot about it.

Maybe I'll buy it...I'm still what you'd consider a beginner I guess. I'm not making any money as of yet...come to think of it you need websites to make money and I don't have any of those up yet either. lol

Cutter
02-15-2006, 08:42 PM
All the information you need to get started is on here and Sitepoint. I'm seriously considering buying it and writing a review; if he's doing an infomercial as he says on his blog, the searches for this are going to go up dramatically.

michael_gersitz
02-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Read all the articles on here and sitepoint. More and better information than any rich jerk has.

deronsizemore
02-15-2006, 09:38 PM
I will definitely read your review if you buy it. :-)

michael_gersitz
02-15-2006, 09:52 PM
If you want to make money from a site. Target your adience and put on your ads. Add content everyday, promote it everyday, and improve it everyday. That is my formula for sucess.

WebairGerard
02-16-2006, 02:03 PM
basic basic stuff