Hello everyone. Newbie here. :D
Please be kind and post your reviews.

missy
www.astonbsterling.com

ooooops sorry about that

missy2
02-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Hello again.

:( Should I assume that it is so bad that no one wants to comment? Or are you all too busy? Now I feel a lil uncomfortable. Can I get a pip?
Constructive critique would be nice i.e. look, functionality etc.
Still working on it.

M.

Cutter
02-15-2006, 11:55 PM
No, I think things are just a little quiet around here.

A few recommendations; ideally someone should be able to glance at the site and tell what its about. The suits don't tell me much, and I know nothing until I read "Ultimate Concierge Services" which is small sized text. Testimonials would really help too.

I would make the grey text a little darker.

James
02-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Nice.

I think that the layout's only really active looking on the top left. You may want to get the rest a little more colored.

Agreeing with Cutter about getting "Concierge" out there more.

You may also want to darken the main content text a bit.

michael_gersitz
02-16-2006, 11:02 AM
I can not read the grey text on my monitor...

Blue Cat Buxton
02-16-2006, 11:12 AM
You need some references / testamonials or failing that some case studies - You are aiming at offering a high quality service - your clients need to feel reasured. Also where do you operate

missy2
02-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Great, thats what I am talking about. Thank you.
All valid suggestions, will make changes.

Another Q.

For some reason the old english font for Aston B. Sterling does not show up in IE, though it does in FF and NN, how do I fix that?
Missy

Excite
03-03-2006, 08:54 PM
From an SEO standpoint ... you may want to remove the spaces in your URLs that get replaced with %20.

//http://www.astonbsterling.com/concierge%20services.htm//

It would be better to use concierge-services.htm in the long run, and it looks better to the viewer.

CreationNation
03-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I'd like to see the nav button on the top have some hover elements, same with the links on the site. The site also seems a bit "heavy" to the right side, maybe extend a picture/color on the left side, and change the footer to stretch the entire width of the layout?