PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster Radio

Masetek
02-09-2006, 05:13 AM
Some of you might know about this already but I just read about it on a blog and have been listening to some of the shows and archives. Some of their seo stuff is pretty interesting...

http://www.webmasterradio.fm/

And you can just listen to it in the background as you do whatever you do :)

Cutter
02-11-2006, 11:48 AM
I've listened before on occasion. One of my problems is I can work fine listening to music, but when I hear someone talk that only real work I can do involves design or art -- which I don't do very often. If I'm doing other work, like writing or coding, all that happens is I have to focus hard on my work while trying to ignore the talking.

Sean
02-11-2006, 05:30 PM
One of my problems is I can work fine listening to music, but when I hear someone talk that only real work I can do involves design or art -- which I don't do very often. If I'm doing other work, like writing or coding, all that happens is I have to focus hard on my work while trying to ignore the talking.

Heh, I have that exact same problem. If I'm trying to like read or write or think about something, I can't concentrate with words in my ears. I listen to a lot of audio learning programs and I always have to pause them so i can focus. Like you said though, it doesn't happen when I'm doing design type stuff or repetitive stuff that I don't have to really think about.

Cutter
02-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, exactly. I use to listen to talk radio shows a ton, since I've completely stopped my productivity has gone up a lot.