PDA

View Full Version : Fastclick Questions

cameron
01-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I've got some fastclick ads showing up on one of my sites that may interfere with the Adsesne TOS because they are similarly styled text ads. I would like to remove those particular advertisers so I don't get in trouble with Adsense. Does anyone know how I can identify which advertisers are showing these ads without actually going through and previewing all of the ads in the fastclick member area?

My second question is how does your eCPM on skyscraper ads compare to the eCPM from Medium Rectangle and Rectangle ads. I'm redesigning a site that has skyscraper ads right now, but maybe I'll switch formats if they will earn more.

Chris
01-24-2006, 07:14 AM
They don't interfere with the Adsense TOS, but in anycase I do not know a way other than by going through the list. You can check the URL it clicks too but that doesn't always match a campaign name.

As for eCPM... I'd definitely go with rectangles.

Westech
01-24-2006, 08:02 AM
I noticed that in the Fastclick autoselect settings you can "Filter-out all campaigns that contain multiple advertiser". You might try this and see if it does what you want.

My eCPM is higher for rectangles than for skyscrapers too.

john190
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
I thought only image banner ads were shown on skyscraper ads. If not then I guess alot of people may experience what you are having.