PDA

View Full Version : Taxes: Having another person as your AdSense payee

James
01-02-2006, 07:37 PM
I was just wondering:
if I've got an AdSense account which is signed up through someone else, and they therefore receive the check and pass ALL of the money along to me, what is the tax situation?

They'll not have to declare it as their income and I won't have to be declared as an employee, etc. and so therefore they've nothing to worry about, right? I just have to declare it as my income when I earn enough to be taxed?

Thanks for any insight.

Todd W
01-02-2006, 11:45 PM
I was just wondering:
if I've got an AdSense account which is signed up through someone else, and they therefore receive the check and pass ALL of the money along to me, what is the tax situation?

They'll not have to declare it as their income and I won't have to be declared as an employee, etc. and so therefore they've nothing to worry about, right? I just have to declare it as my income when I earn enough to be taxed?

Thanks for any insight.

No, the person who is paid will have to pay taxes.
They sent google a W-9.

You need to figure out how much they owe for your google and pay your "friend". This would be easiest way without raising any flags.

James
01-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Okay, just thought I'd make sure about that--thanks.

I think that I'll have to make a new AdSense account under my own name, then.

Mariah592
01-24-2006, 03:35 AM
I was just wondering:

They'll not have to declare it as their income and I won't have to be declared as an employee, etc.

The thing is, it worx perfect 4 me. Most of the other guys claim that along has a tendancy of sending throughs to the right. I want your opinion.