PDA

View Full Version : complete site for sell. potential to earn some good money from it

gnznroses
12-14-2005, 10:06 PM
i am selling bashbargains.com
it's a site that lists the best deals going on at various sites, using referral links through LinkShare to earn a commision on all sales. i have focused the site on electronics, but it could list any types of goods. i have read in a business magazine of similar sites that earn $20,000 per month. however i never had the time to put behind it. i've earned some money, and am confident i could earn a decent amount if i built the site up and added several items per day. the time just isn't there tho.
if you're not familiar with LinkShare, it's very good. i get frequent emails from Dell, Office Depot, WalMart, etc with exclusive coupons and news of price cuts. then i simply have to submit this info through Coranto (formerly NewsPro) which generates the HTML and also an RSS feed.
the site has very clean, simple (original) design.

the domain name can come with the site, but i'd prefer the site's name to be changed instead, as i run other sites under the "Bash" name.