PDA

View Full Version : WordTracker - looking for reviews, opinions...

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi guys,

Is anybody using the paid version of WordTracker? Does it worth it? Is it any good?

Thanks,

Peter

Chris
11-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Personally the free version gives me everything I need. I do analyze the keywords myself, I just need the raw data.

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Personally the free version gives me everything I need. I do analyze the keywords myself, I just need the raw data.

Thanks Chris,

I'm not quite sure what do you mean by "raw data"? Is there a way to download wordtracker database?

Peter

Cutter
11-18-2005, 11:41 AM
I've subscribed to the paid version a few times before. Its gives you a lot more results, whereas you only get 30 or so in the free version. Granted, the top 30 keywords are usually 90% of the traffic. If you type your keyword into overture and get the full 100 listings, and the very bottom ones still have lots of searches ("golf", for example) then you might want to try the paid version of wordtracker.

Masetek
11-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Im not sure just how accurate wordtracker is. I just launched a site yesterday, googs spidered it and it has 1 page indexed. That page is #8 on google for a keyphrase wordtracker said had a KEI of .0437.

I just use it as a guide along with overture, and then analyze the pages in the top10 on major SE's.

etech-martin
11-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Wordtracker was the first and still it is the best keyword research tool available. I think it offers 340 million keyword database from which you can find out what your target audience entered in search engines. It is UK based company and it provides free trial too. You should visit their site. :)