PDA

View Full Version : Vonage microbar at Burst!media

Chris
11-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Dear BURST! Members:

BURST! has been working with one of our long-term advertisers, Vonage, to bring to you a new opportunity to earn revenue from your site. As a premier site in the BURST! network, we think your site is well positioned to benefit from this upcoming campaign.

As of December 1, 2005, BURST! will be offering a new unit, a 88x31 Microbar, for our Vonage Campaign promoting one month free of Vonage's service. This Vonage Microbar would be a static unit placed on your site. The creative has no frequency cap and is geo-targeted to the entire United States. This means that every impression of this unit to your US visitors will be tracked and paid for - you will not get any defaults except for international visitors. For international visitors, the 88x31 Microbar will shrink to an invisible pixel, so as not to take up any space on your site at all.

The Vonage Microbar will have a $0.25 CPM, and is a great way to add an additional source of revenue to your site without taking up much space. You can see this unit in action on several major websites right now, including the article pages of the NYTimes.com site.

This is a great opportunity that we will be offering to select sites, so if you would be interested in participating in the Vonage Microbar campaign, please let us know immediately!

We look forward to your participation. If you have any questions about this or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@burstmedia.com. Thank you!

Sincerely,
BURST! Media
support@burstmedia.com
http://www.burstmedia.com

This is great, its cool to see big advertisers experimenting with smaller ad formats. With a high traffic site this is a nice chunk-of-practically-guaranteed-change, and for such a small amount of screen space. For me I'm guessing that this could be worth $1300 a month or so.

AndyH
11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Very nice!

Wish I was accepted into Burst! (any of the networks actually).

That would be an easy $5,000+/mon. :(

danielng
11-30-2005, 04:12 AM
Does all burst members get to serve these Microbars or just selected ones?

Chris
11-30-2005, 06:44 AM
Seems like just selected ones.

RockNRollPig
11-30-2005, 07:08 AM
I just wish Burst would serve me more than 90% defaults :)

Emancipator
12-01-2005, 06:18 PM
burst wont accept me.. so bOOOO lol.

Cutter
12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Vonage is a good service too. Been using it for over a year with only one or two small issues (more problems with my damn $125 phone)