PDA

View Full Version : $40,000 Holiday Affiliate Contest

5starAffiliates
11-09-2005, 01:28 PM
WE ARE GIVING AWAY OVER $40,000 in CASH and PRIZES
Our affiliate holiday contests are always the talk of the season.
$40,000 Holiday Sales Contest (http://affiliate-directory.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-sales-contests.html)

About 5 Star Affilliate Programs

5 Star Affiliate Programs represents or consults for some of the top revshare programs available from top brands such as National Geographic Store, ClubMom, Digital River, Footsmart, Mondera Diamonds and Bryan Tracy as well as offering some brand new programs from almost every market niche.

We offer High Payouts and Conversion Rates. Some programs are cutting checks for over $$10K a Month! All merchants are guaranteed to pay on time, are high-integrity and all programs are pro-actively managed to help ensure your success.

.::. Over 50 Honest, high paying programs, guaranteed to pay on time
.::. High payouts and conversion rates - Some cutting checks for over $$10K a month!
.::. Free Datafeeds and the IPC (Instant Page Creator) available for most programs
.::. Affiliate-centered, pro-active management available to help you succeed

We are looking forward to cutting some BIG checks for the holidays as well as giving away lots of great prizes!
Let me know how I can help your efforts and increase your revshare success!

5starAffiliates
11-14-2005, 10:19 AM
We've added even more contests and are now at over $50,000 in prizes.

Dentalplans is having a big contest too, but they have not gotten the info to me yet and I am leaving for WebMasterWorld today so may have to add that contest when I get back. See contest page above for all the contest details I have so far.