PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, new member with some news

charlie1
10-21-2005, 01:20 AM
Has anyone heard of Stephan Duchame? He is promoting the number 1 best selling book and affiliate program out now. Do yourself a favor. Take the next 20 minutes and listen to his amazing free audio ebook interview:

http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Billyray
10-21-2005, 02:28 AM
Thanks Charlie1. Hey this link works too, but without all that extra stuff at the end! :eek:

http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

charlie1
10-21-2005, 04:36 AM
Thanks Billray, your right that works as well and much shorter.

Westech
10-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Wow! That's really cool Billyray! We should all sign up through the short one since it's easier to type. I'm signing up right now!

Emancipator
10-21-2005, 06:49 AM
whoah.. was that sarcasm cause i am feeling all tingley.

Either that was sarcasm westech or I need to don a cape and fight crime with these spidey senses of mine.

Blue Cat Buxton
10-21-2005, 07:11 AM
Westech

as youve signed up (:)) tell us - was the report worth it :p

Billyray
10-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Westie, I'm not sure if you are taking the piss out of me as there are a couple of ways of interpreting your post but to make it clear my first post was a subtle way of saying - I'm not thankful he was spamming the forum with his affiliate link.

I originally wanted to write:

Hey Charlie1 you %$#@, take your spamming #ss out of here. Your *&^%ing spam links are not welcome.

But hey he might be a noob that is unaware of such things and I wouldn't want to make a noob feel unwelcome hence the subtle approach of my original post.

I'm still traumatised by birder leaving. sigh. [/sarcasm]

I should have written:

To Charlie1: mate putting a link to another site with your affiliate id in the link is considered spam. In this forum it is considered anti social and not welcome. Other than that welcome! :)

charlie1
10-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Billyray and Members all, I was not aware that an affiliate ID was thought of as spam at this site. I do apologise to everyone at this forum and it won't happen again. SORRY! If this mistake has made me unwelcome here please don't hesitate to say so. charlie1

Chris
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Yup, no affiliate links is a standard forum rule. The goal is to have people post the truth, not post ad copy.

James
10-21-2005, 05:37 PM
But hey he might be a noob that is unaware of
lol n00b--PORCUPWNEDG!!!!!!!!!!

Billyray
10-21-2005, 11:03 PM
SORRY! If this mistake has made me unwelcome here please don't hesitate to say so. charlie1

Banish the thought.

My apologies for being so uptight in the first place. Once again welcome.

charlie1
10-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Thanks, wasn't really tring to sell anything, only linking to free ebook with good info for everyone. It's really good stuff, It's a new way to attract lot of traffic and free, no real advertising cost. It offers other affiliates the chance to give away Stephan Ducharme's ebook to their readers free. At the same any of the readers who like the idea and want to purchase program,the newsletter publisher gets 40% commission. It's an excellant interview.

Westech
10-22-2005, 08:35 AM
Westie, I'm not sure if you are taking the piss out of me as there are a couple of ways of interpreting your post...

Yeah, I got you. :) I was just going along...

Billyray
10-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Cheers mate I'd hate to think anyone thought I was endorsing it.