PDA

View Full Version : Accepted into fastclick and need help

s2kinteg916
10-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Im a bit confused how people are making money with fastclick ? is there something im missing ?

I just served 2150 impresions and they got 30 clicks with a ecpm of .44 making .92 seems like a waste of 30 visitors to send away..

I been trying to search but for information but i havent ... found any.. on optimizing revenue...

1- i can add in popunders which will raise my revenue
2- remove low paying ads and optimize campaigns according to my site...maybe going with targetted cpc that would give me higher ecpm

Im a bit confused on what to do .... i looked through the tutorials ..and faq but havent found any answers..

Chris
10-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Fastclick is really best for popunders. Their banners I consider 3rd or 4th tier.

s2kinteg916
10-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Do you have to optimize their campaigns to get a bit more revenue to see what ads work for your site ? I have it on autoselect right now.

davesplace1
10-19-2005, 05:48 PM
You will make more money if you optimize but it does take alot of time, only do it on high traffic sites. Like Chris said FastClick is more of a popunder network, their banners are so so. If you optimize try their CPC banners some of them pay really good.