PDA

View Full Version : Text Link Promotion Techniques

Todd W
10-07-2005, 12:37 AM
So going through my "Live Sites" (sites online, and able to make money) I`ve come to realzie I have have a lot of room for income growth potential for these sites, and want to work on promoting them before I start on my new sites.

I`ve had good luck from purchasing text links but to purchase them for each site in hopes that it will work could be costly.

So for people like Chris who have a BUNCH of sites (even AWS, or affiliate base) how do you promote each one?

What about promoting one site with a bunch of high PR Links pointing to it, and then from that site linking to my other sites? Kind of like a directory of my sites with brief descriptions of each, and working on getting that a HIGH PR to pass along/ranked for the rest of my sites?

What works for you guys, and waht do you suggest?

ozgression
10-07-2005, 04:53 AM
What about promoting one site with a bunch of high PR Links pointing to it, and then from that site linking to my other sites? Kind of like a directory of my sites with brief descriptions of each, and working on getting that a HIGH PR to pass along/ranked for the rest of my sites?

Sounds like a "hub (http://www.websitepublisher.net/article/hub-spoke/)".

paul
10-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Todd,
I would be interested in hearing more about your successfuo experiences buying text links. I have been following the link sales action at DigitalPoint and whenever I have been tempted, I look at the site and it's garbage. PR I don't believe, 20-30 outbound links per page, almost content free pages, pages that rank only because of the COOP weight pointed at them, etc.

Todd W
10-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Todd,
I would be interested in hearing more about your successfuo experiences buying text links. I have been following the link sales action at DigitalPoint and whenever I have been tempted, I look at the site and it's garbage. PR I don't believe, 20-30 outbound links per page, almost content free pages, pages that rank only because of the COOP weight pointed at them, etc.

I buy links from individuals, and am very picky.
Examine a site completely before purchasing any advertising from them.