PDA

View Full Version : Please review

birder
09-21-2005, 07:16 PM
I joined the forum just a day ago, and introduced myself to ask for writing assignments.
LuckyShima and you have made comments which are serious reflections on my character and integrity.
I have no website to promote.
The administrator of the site from which I have been banned can verify my statements.
I need to know whether I am still welcome at the site, and whether you and other members can refrain from scurrilous observations.
I would like to leave your forum if it is to be an affront to my dignity.
I will visit the forum again after 24 hours to see your response.

Kyle
09-21-2005, 07:43 PM
birder - To be honest, I don't understand why some of your statements look like computerized translations of some language to english, and other statements look like you're using the thesauraus to sound smarter?

You might want to move elsewhere, from the posts I have seen from you, I would have no interest in paying for your services.

Thanks, and good luck.

Kyle
09-21-2005, 07:45 PM
And thesauraus is a hard word for me to spell :(

birder
09-22-2005, 06:18 PM
birder - To be honest, I don't understand why some of your statements look like computerized translations of some language to english, and other statements look like you're using the thesauraus to sound smarter?

You might want to move elsewhere, from the posts I have seen from you, I would have no interest in paying for your services.

Thanks, and good luck.
Is it a forum rule that you have to approve the language of members?
You do need help if you have problems with words such as thesaurus.

James
09-22-2005, 08:04 PM
What's the difference between constructive criticism (though possibly a little harshly worded) and non-constructive criticism? One makes you sound like an arse.

Blue Cat Buxton
09-23-2005, 03:01 AM
birder

This forum is very friendly but if you look for enamies I am sure you will find them. Your tone is somewhat aggressive (even if that is not the intenton).