PDA

View Full Version : Hello

agua
09-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Not sure if this make me cool :cool: ... or a goose :o - but I've never been the first to post in a forum before (well at least I couldn't find any posts in this forum)

I'm here to learn all about website publishing and will have lots of questions :D

Laters

James
09-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Very interesting: yes, you appear to be the first.

And this is a good place to go if you want to learn about website publishing, hence the name! :)
Welcome aboard.

LuckyShima
09-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Hi agua, plenty of stuff to learn around here. You should check out some of the articles and the categories here as well:
http://www.websitepublisher.net/index.php

Billyray
09-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Hmmm Pottsville... the halfway point for me when travelling home to the oldies place. Small world! Welcome, they are a top bunch of guys here ask away.

James
09-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Top bunch of guys and gals. There, I believe, are just BlueCat and Kate, for the latter portion of the board population.

Indeed, if you have any questions, no matter how big or small, just ask away.

agua
09-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome :D

I have already started reading through the article series "How to Build a Successful Website (http://www.websitepublisher.net/successful_website/) right now - so when I'm done I'll start with questions.

Billyray - theres not many people online who know where Pottsville is.

Questions coming soon.

Billyray
09-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Billyray - theres not many people online who know where Pottsville is.

Yeah I always thought Pottsville (or even Mullumbimby) would have been a better name for Nimbin.

Thanks for pointing that out James [girls no offence meant], I use guys in the non gender specific sense.

Cutter
09-06-2005, 08:01 PM
You have some very nice designs on your website, keep up the good work!

Kate
09-06-2005, 08:32 PM
G'day and welcome.

I agree with Cutter, nice designs :).

agua
09-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Billyray - Pottsville was made for it, an opportunity missed (think of the type-in traffic senario).

Cutter, Kate, thanks for the design compliments, always well appreciated :D

Masetek
09-13-2005, 07:05 AM
Ahhhh another Aussie, nice :D

Haha when you said Pottsville I thought you were referring to weed! I didnt think its actually a place! haha