PDA

View Full Version : BudsINC Crapped out?

Todd W
09-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Read 2nd Post

Todd W
09-01-2005, 10:03 AM
I got an e-mail from buds saying my account was suspicios so they just disabled it! I geuss when you send a bunch of SE traffic it's suspicious and they don't care for the leads enough to notify you. In my eyes this is TERRIBLE and I wont be promoting their offers ever again unless they can provide a quick solution, and pay me what is owed.

davesplace1
09-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Hi ToddW, some nice sites you have. Search engine traffic is some of the best traffic there is. Try AdSense you will make alot more.

Todd W
09-04-2005, 10:19 AM
BUDS provides very poor customer service, and I`m glad I wasn't making a lot with them.

On 9-1-05 when I received that e-mail I asked them to please call me so I could explain the matter. I got an e-mail back saying their email informing me about my account closure was 'bounced' back to them, and before he would call me he wanted me to e-mail him proof of my visitors, and THEN he said I was fraudulant, and said he'd seen it a lot with their network and others!

I followed up this e-mail explaining that if I wanted to describe my site in a long e-mail I would have the first time, and that it would have been better for me to call and talk to someone in person. I then get an e-mail back saying that he's not in the office now, and wants to talk to me on AOL. I finaly just gave in and sent proof that I was ranked within the top 5 on SE's for the term/offer I was promoting. I never got an e-mail back.

On 9-2-05 I got an instant message but was away, when I returned he had already signed off.

It's now Sunday and I have not received an e-mail or phone call.
I`m just glad I wasn't making a lot with them!

BUDS owes me money, and I will continue to fight to get my money that is owed.

MarkB
09-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Who is BUDS?

James
09-04-2005, 07:14 PM
He miiiiiiiiight be talking about BudsINC when he says BUDS.

Keep fighting the good fight, Todd.

MarkB
09-04-2005, 10:14 PM
And they are...? Budweiser?:)

MarkB
09-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Nevermind, I just looked for myself.

The little ****ers!

Todd W
09-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Correct, BUDSINC.

I`ll keep you guys updated this week, I`m hoping to get my call but I wont hold my breath.

James
09-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Hope you kick their ***, and already know their name, but take it anyways.

Todd W
09-06-2005, 08:11 PM
BudsInc posted on sitepoint on Sunday, and Monday.
Still no word from them about my account or what they turned up when they realized I AM ranked high for the terms of the offer I was promoting :rolleyes:

Night
09-07-2005, 05:28 AM
Lol :d

What's going on?

Todd W
09-07-2005, 03:47 PM
I finaly spoke to someoen on AIM today and got it taken care of. They reviewed my search engine terms and realized it was my site, and that the traffic was legite. My account has been re-activated, and previous $ owed wil be paid.

Thank you buds for clearing this up.

James
09-07-2005, 05:01 PM
I wonder how many people they've kicked off for things like this, that they've lost money for.

It's a general concensus that BudsINC isn't very good, from what I've heard.

Todd W
09-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I wonder how many people they've kicked off for things like this, that they've lost money for.

It's a general concensus that BudsINC isn't very good, from what I've heard.

I was told on AIM over the last month they removed over 300 publishers for "similiar activities", no telling how many were good and how many were bad. In every network I`m sure there are "bad" people. I`m glad atleast I`ll be getting the money that is owed.