PDA

View Full Version : AzoogleAds To Launch New Affiliate Network

ozgression
08-29-2005, 01:39 AM
Just found this blog posting at http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2005/08/27/mport-azoogleads/

AzoogleAds will be launching an affiliate network called MPort.com to compete with Cj.com and Linkshare. Should be interesting.

chromate
08-29-2005, 05:29 AM
Interesting. Not sure if they're trying to run before they can walk though. There interface still doesn't even work with my Mozilla browser. They also have a lot of gimmicky merchants. Though, I guess that's the nature of action based ads.

They do take good care of their affiliates though.

5starAffiliates
08-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Hi ozgression, chromate and all.

Glad to see people over here read my blog. :) Yes it will be interesting to see what happens with this. The CPA network model scares me a little because they seem to allow lots of spammers in. But like I said in the blog - if A Z tries to do this right it could force both C J and L S to try harder - which considering the way things have been with those 2 recently, well maybe a little new competition would be a good thing.

I didn't think it was ready for launch when I discovered it Saturday. But today they had a HUGE ad in NewMedia Report.

Plus today on a private affiliate manager forum one of Azoogles PR people PMEd to thank me for the PR. I still think they are doing a soft launch and building up a rumor buzz and then will do a big PR blitz right before CJ. That's what I would do anyway.

ozgression
08-29-2005, 10:39 PM
They also have a lot of gimmicky merchants. Though, I guess that's the nature of action based ads.

Well, I don't think they currently have relations with the merchants. Don't they just aggregate and get a bonus rate?

I expect that (hopefully) when they launch this they will get better merchant. Though, a lot of the offers they currently have are similar to those of cj (not the smiley ones), but with a higher payout.

cameron
08-30-2005, 11:12 AM
Anyone have any idea if there's some sort of catch to the $50 affiliate bonus for signing up before Sept 30th?

http://www.mport.com/

davesplace1
08-30-2005, 08:45 PM
A new quality network can only be good for us publishers. Still when you are the new kid on the block you had to try harder to get publishers to try you out.

5starAffiliates
03-15-2006, 10:28 AM
HI guys,

Forgot about this thread. Should have come back to tell you that www.MPORT.com is now a 5 Star Affiliate Program client and I am working directly with the director. (thats redundant!) :goof:

Here is their 5 Star page and if you scroll down you can see what some of their current top offers are. Some of the these are not easy to find on their site yet or are new offers. http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-network.html

Anyway they are working hard on version 2 and want feedback and suggestions from affiliates on anything that you guys want that will make the network better and/or easier for you to earn revenue with.

So if you have questions or suggestions post them here and I will be sure to get them to the director.

Thanks!

5starAffiliates
03-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Also just found out that www.AzoogleAds.com wants me to represent them as well. So if you have any problems or suggestions or PRAISE (what a concept) about Azoogle, let me know too.

john190
03-30-2006, 08:20 AM
Has anyone joined them. If they have then do they also offer merchant datafeeds as I feel this is the most important thing apart from pay ontime, good service, etc.

But datafeeds is something that I am looking for at the moment.

Emancipator
03-30-2006, 09:22 AM
AzoogleAds did nothing for me when i joined so I stopped using them. I found the interface buggy and didnt trust the stats when the site was so buggy as James pointed out.

They did approach me about re-joining and i said I would give it another shot and then i NEVER heard from them again. My 2cents.

Westech
03-30-2006, 09:38 AM
I've used Azoogle on and off for a long time now. I'm not using them currently because they just don't bring in as much revenue for me as non-CPA methods.

I will say that they've always paid me on time and always gotten right back to me about any questions or problems I've had.

john190
03-30-2006, 10:05 AM
I ever hardly use CPL on my sites, I mainly only use CPS, that is why I want to know if they offer a datafeed of some sort for their merchants where you can choose which merchants to promote.

Cutter
03-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Well I'll vouch for Azoogle, I've used them myself but I did pull them from my sites last week. Basically, if you have high traffic volume they are a great supplemental income source. The main guy over at TheForumFix.com blog makes $40k a month off of Azoogle. If you are trying to use them to replace Adsense or a CPM program, then its a bad deal. If you put a few text links or buttons on certain places on your site, you can add extra income without hurting anything else. Also, I've noticed some people use Azoogle as their defaults once the CPMs run out.

5starAffiliates
03-30-2006, 06:52 PM
I doubt Azoogle has any datafeeds because they are a CPA network which is mainly offers, not products.

MPORT is working on feeds and I have also been recommending to them to offer RSS datafeeds. All these things are in the works and some merchants may already offer datafeeds. I need to check with them.

I have tons of other merchants on my datafeed page that do offer free datafeeds though and also Instant Page Creators that use feeds without any programming needed.

Jon
03-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Azoogle's staff rocks the house in support, that's for sure. If CJ had the support Azoogle had, they'd be light years ahead of everyone.

5starAffiliates
03-31-2006, 12:51 PM
Good to hear Jon. I'll be sure the owners see this thread. Support is one of their strong points and they deserve kudos for doing it right.