PDA

View Full Version : Help needed!

George
08-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi there!!!! :)
Im 15 and own 42% of the site www.madonnawood.com it has a the basics but I am wanting to give it a make over as it were but Im new to this sort of thing and my business partner doesn't seem to be willing to help me out, so Im wondering if any of you have the time and patience to help me.
I would like to modify my Downloads section, with mp3s and videos ready for download and much more.
If you are interested in helping me out or would just like to suggest a few ideas then my MSN is george_madonnawood@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you and I apologise if this is in the wrong forum.
George

Chris
08-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Step 1: New Hosting Company, it took about 20 seconds for your server to respond.

Step 2: Forget about offering downloads. Madonna is one of the more vehement artists in protecting her copyrights.

3. Honestly, I'd put your energy into a different sites. The fan site area is horribly crowded and you aren't going to be able to compete much at all. Plus Madonna's popularity has long since peaked.

Cutter
08-10-2005, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry, but that name really made me laugh; I guess I was thinking of something different than you were. If your business partner doesn't want to help you, then just drop the project and start something new. You don't even have a controlling share, he does.

Emancipator
08-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Is this a paying gig? If so since incka owns 58% doesnt he have to make the decision on this? If its not a paying gig and your just looking for general help ignore me :)

Note : I dont mean to sound like an *** here, this is a legit question. Just wanted to add this in since that bully Westech said I sounded like an ***.. that bastard!

Westech
08-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Step 1: New Hosting Company, it took about 20 seconds for your server to respond.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS58.INCKAHOSTING.COM
NS59.INCKAHOSTING.COM

James
08-10-2005, 09:58 PM
HAHAHA! Nice work Westech. I think you've found the problem.

And it took my dirty little mind a little while (aka 6.8 seconds) to figure out what the name meant--cause Maddona sounds very little like Holly, and I didn't click to the page till after I figured it out.

I agree with Chris, that you should focus your efforts on something else.