PDA

View Full Version : Working on Halo 2 Hints again.

Doug
07-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Well, had kinda let this site die but recently someone joined the forums and said they would bring it back. This inspired me to start working on the site again. I did a little reformat that is complete on the first level pages right now. It's still a work in progress and I only have about 2 hours of free time a day on the internet so it is slow going.

www.halo2hints.com (http://www.halo2hints.com)

The buy it section needs some major reworking done to it. I'm thinking on making this like a minature AWS type of site but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet.

moonshield
07-16-2005, 12:19 AM
the text is exceptionally difficult to read, maybe removing the background picture could help with that. A standard design for the entire web site would help also. Good luck.

Doug
07-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Yea, I wanted that background pic but I couldn't find any text to work with it. I figured noone would read the front page text anyway. That is also why I changed background on the other pages and fixed the backgrounds so you can scroll to where you can read if you have too. All of the other pages are the same, or will be the same, except for the home page. I was just trying to do something other than just a plain black background. But maybe it was better that way.

James
07-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Okay dude, seriously, get rid of the background image. It's nice to want something cool on the page, but if it hinders any bit of content, then it becomes worthless and decrementing to your design's quality.