PDA

View Full Version : Referral programs...

Stevens
10-17-2003, 10:16 AM
I have been seeing programs out there that boast the ability to create passive flows of cash when you sign up for their program. The one I saw most recently is www.referralware.com. Can anyone tell me what the deal with these things are, are they legit, and are they worth the time?

ERIC

Chris
10-17-2003, 01:32 PM
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "passive flows of cash when you sign up for their program" but it sounds like a scam to me.

Money is not grown on trees, there is no magic pill, things that sound too good to be true usually are.

Stevens
10-17-2003, 01:35 PM
I guess what they are advertising is that all you have to do is promote products through their site with internet advertising. There is a sales and marketing (personal) way to go about it, but then there is the way to bring in cash like you do...by letting the site do all the work after the initial wetup...I was just wondering if anyone has run into or tried this stuff before...

john190
11-08-2003, 02:50 AM
I've never used sites that help you to gain referrals. I've always thought that the referrals that you will gain from them are probably useless anyway.

I prefer to refer my own affiliates/webmasters to the affiliate programs that I've joined!