PDA

View Full Version : My 48 Hour TribalFusion Experience

jwhite
06-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Hello,

Found this forum while searching for info about tribalfusion because I was just accepted into their program about 2 days ago.

I've been with a few advertising companies, but non of the big players such as Fastclick or Casale, only small ones like PayPopUp and so on.

Here is a quick run down of my site...

120,000 Pageviews per day
26,000 Uniques Per day

Well, after running the ads from Tribal Fusion for 2 days, I found out that they are paying about 24 times more than the others have been paying me. With the small company I would make about $0.27 CPM for banners, and with TribalFusion I am making about $8.00 - $9.00 eCPM which means I am getting around $4.25 - $4.75 CPM. They also pay around $11 eCPM for the pops and since I have 26K uniques per day, and making about $6 CPM on that, it's been paying really good.

So far I went from making $80 per day to $305 per day just by swithing over advertisors. I also have another advertisor that pays me $0.25 CPC which makes an additional $300+ per day because their banners gets more than 1K in clicks.

A few things about TribalFusion...

- If you get rejected, you can re-apply when your problem is fixed or your site gets more traffic.

- Generally they look for high traffic websites, no little guys

- When you are accepted you get a personal account rep who handles all your questions

- Setting up is a little complicated, however they now provide step by step tutorials

- Members can use TribalFusion to server their own ads from their own privatly acquired advertisers for free to utilize their tracking and ad serving system (Very nice feature)

I am extremely pleased with this company, so much that I was motivated to write this post which I would never normally do. I want to spread the word as this company is a very high end company that has probably the highest payouts of ANYONE out there. Oh and this company has yet to receive ANY complaints that I find...

If you can get in...GET IN! They only have 700 publishers and turn down 97%+ of their apps but apply when you get the traffic standards

My rating 10/10

Feel free to ask questons...

Cutter
06-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Thats really great to hear!

Is it just traffic volume thats important? From what I understand they don't like to accept entertainment sites.

I have a bunch of websites, but the only one that gets a significant volume of traffic is a computer game site (the rest are very targetted and get between $10-$100 CPM.) I've submitted to TF twice; I don't think I'll try again until I'm at 50,000+ pageviews a day.

Have you ever tried running Adwords on your site?

davesplace1
06-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey jwhite, congats on the upturn in your income :). The "big" networks really do pay alot more. I see a new laptop and a new car in your furture.

ozgression
06-25-2005, 10:02 PM
jwhite, what is the url of the site that got accepted and what topic/interest does it focus on?

Cheers...

James
06-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Do they actually state your problem in the rejection notice? Everything, or just traffic if that's the primary issue?
If so, then I think there's a great way to find crits on the sites I make :D

thebillionaire
07-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I think Jwhite is from Tribal fusion

Cutter
07-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Why would they need to hype their own network?

James
07-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, for a network that big, I don't think that we'd see them sending out people like this....especially only at ONE forum.

moonshield
07-08-2005, 07:25 PM
lol, people already do it on their own accord.

Peter T Davis
07-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I think Jwhite is from Tribal fusion
LoL, interesting thought. But why would TF feel it necessary to spam Chris's forum?