PDA

View Full Version : fastclick launches text ads

Chris
04-27-2005, 05:50 AM
Days after Google Announces CPM ads...

Dear Fastclick Publisher,

Fastclick has an exciting new ad format on the horizon – we will begin offering Text Ads on Monday, May 2! Text Ads give you the opportunity to generate additional revenue while working as the perfect supplement to your current display advertising.

Text Ads are highly flexible, giving you control of the formatting. Customize the shape, size, color scheme and borders to maximize ad revenue and complement your site design.

Text Ads are easy to integrate into your site — just log in to your Fastclick account now to get started or contact us at publish@fastclick.com / 805-568-5334 with any questions.

Thanks,
Fastclick

Consequently, I'm also having problems logging into Fastclick this morning.

James
04-27-2005, 07:49 AM
Hahahaha :D
Wonder how they'll do in comparison with AdSense ads....

chromate
04-27-2005, 11:00 AM
I got that email too. Haven't bothered to check it out yet though. Are the text ads CPC or CPM?

Emancipator
04-30-2005, 08:08 PM
interesting i somehow missed getting that notice.... i will keep an eye out for this.

zeropaid
05-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I saw this its absolutely horrible. They are just single advertiser text ads, they do not target on content. Its the same as any other fastclick formats only it looks like a google ad.

davesplace1
05-12-2005, 07:40 PM
FastClick is a great network, but for my sites AdSense still has the best text ads.

Todd W
05-18-2005, 04:48 PM
FastClick is a great network, but for my sites AdSense still has the best text ads.

While adsense has gone down since it was released I don't think we can expect fastClick to outperform google. This may be a good alt. to those who can't get into AdSense or who have been kicked out. Although I doubt someone who can't get into google could get into fastclick :p