PDA

View Full Version : Signing up for services when an LLC

moonshield
04-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I have a single-member LLC and I would like to sign up for Amazon.com Associates program. Which choice do I choose under organization type?

I ask this because an LLC is not really a corporation so do I register as an individual? Thanks.

Chris
04-09-2005, 06:28 PM
So many places forget to list LLC, I generally check "corporation"

moonshield
04-10-2005, 06:59 AM
okay thanks

cyclops
02-19-2006, 11:38 PM
I have a single-member LLC and I would like to sign up for Amazon.com Associates program. Which choice do I choose under organization type?

I ask this because an LLC is not really a corporation so do I register as an individual? Thanks.

I'm also signing up. www.legalzoom.com seems to be the best price, unless anyone knows of a better one.
The Economy package includes:

Preliminary name search
Articles of Organization prepared and filed with the state (Typically, an LLC will require 20-35 business days to form, depending upon the state. For fastest service, choose our Gold/Rush package)
Professional review of your final documentation for consistency and completeness
Customized Operating Agreement
Blank membership certificates for each member (up to 10)
Form of Consent of New Member
Our free periodic newsletter, which may contain notifications of changes in law that affect your LLC

And add on the Federal Tax ID#. Is there anything else I need or that basically it? thanks.

Steelsun
03-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Usually LLC's are considered corporations when you only have a choice of "Corporation or Individual", Technically they should retitle it "Organized Business or Individual" or something.