PDA

View Full Version : Overloading the system (CPU)

ZoeHillo
04-21-2022, 01:09 AM
Juat casually using whatsapp on my S22U and a warning message has come up. "Device care - some apps or processes are overloading the system (CPU). Your device needs to restart.

JoeIskor
04-21-2022, 01:20 AM
I ran into this problem about a month ago. But I was too busy working at the time that I soon forgot about it. Eventually, it resolved itself without me even noticing. It's probably due to the updates. I don't think it's a processor defect with so many phones.

Kleeeniks
04-21-2022, 01:21 AM
Hi, I have the same problem. An hour ago, I got the same notification "some apps or processes are overloading the system (CPU). Your device needs to restart." To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with this phone. I thought that I was the only unlucky one, but it turned out that I was not the only one. I think it has to do with the constant updates. I have turned off automatic system updates, but they still somehow get installed. Not my best purchase. I wish I knew more about phone processors. It's much easier with computer ones. For example, I like the Intel KF. Another good one is the Intel K series. You can find out which one suits you better here https://digitalmasta.com/intel-kf-vs-k-main-differences/. Have a nice day.