PDA

View Full Version : Buying Flash games

Westech
02-23-2005, 09:43 AM
I知 buying Flash games to feature on www.CrazyMonkeyGames.com . Depending on the quality of the games, I can offer between $50 - $1,000 per game. This is a great opportunity for Flash developers to make some money and get their games distributed to a wide audience. If we buy your game, we値l ask you to insert our site痴 logo as an intro screen and add a link to our site within the game. We値l then feature the game on CrazyMonkeyGames.com and allow the whole world to download it, distribute it, and use it on their own websites. We WILL allow you to leave your name in the game as the author, so this is a great way for you to get some widespread recognition as a game developer.

The games must be original and exclusive (i.e., not previously distributed on the Internet.) You must own full rights to the game and all graphics, sounds, etc. We値l require that you give us full exclusive rights to the game, along with all source code.

We will not buy any games without seeing the fully functional and complete game first. If you池e interested, please PM me a link to view the game you want to sell. I値l evaluate each game and decide if I知 interested and how much I can offer you for the game.

brightnine
09-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Please look at our games at http://www.brightnine.com