PDA

View Full Version : Review: Horror-movies.ca

Emancipator
02-10-2005, 11:23 AM
This site is not 100% done so this is more of a "first glance" review. I spent 4 hours total on the site which includes entering all the data. The sites focus should be pretty obvious :)

I still need to put my galllery up, and fix some minor code issues and regenerate the search so it brings a few more results.

This is v2 of the CMS system I built for MoviesOnline.
www.horror-movies.ca

moonshield
02-10-2005, 03:47 PM
looks good to me but I don't like horror films so I cannot say much about the content. But the images are good and high quality. Do you do your own images?

Emancipator
02-10-2005, 04:41 PM
yes and no. IT depends on if I have time. I typically take a template i bought and slice it up and make it work.

This design is not 100% but will be in the next few days.... I am just doing cosmetic updates and some code bug fixes. Thanks for your comments poorman.

AndyH
02-10-2005, 09:51 PM
I like it but I have one suggestion. The menu - give it a background. Yellow with a border will make it stand out I think - try it.

Emancipator
02-10-2005, 10:04 PM
sorry i dont want the menu to stand out that much and yellow on my dark theme will be like oil and water. but thanks for your feedback.

Emancipator
02-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Andy.

I tossed your idea at the lads who help work on my content and they think a deep yellow COULD work. So i am going to give it a try, lets see how it looks :)