PDA

View Full Version : Please review my site

peteowen
02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Alright folks!

My new site (http://www.healthandfinesse.com) has been up a week orso.. it was indexed pretty swiftly by Google, I'm just waiting on the next as I'm adding content and tweaking it all the time.

Any reviews or comments welcome, especially on SEO tips - I've tried my best but I'm sure there's LOTS more work I can do on this. :o

The newsletter subscriber base and e-book page is where the money will be, and I'll be offering all of our e-books on Clickbank for affiliates - mail me for details if you own a health, diet, fitness or women-related website or are interested in promoting our books. Our first will be about loosing weight after pregnancy, releasing before February is out.

Kind regards,

Pete

James
02-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Take your email address off of there; get a form. Spam bots will crawl your site--just about as swiftly as Google an index it, and they will send you lots of junk. I assume you don't want your email inbox saying you're fat, inadiquet in certain areas, and yet have an army of local women practically sitting on your doorstep.

The image in the left column seems a bit dark and limits readability of the text infront of it.

Other than that, nothing I could see to crit.

moonshield
02-02-2005, 04:15 AM
nice looking site, I don't have any problems with it. Fast, clean, and to the point. Like tntcheats said, you may want to remove your email and place a contact form instead. Well done.

Emancipator
02-02-2005, 07:14 AM
simple and clean.. I like it.

GTech
02-02-2005, 08:11 AM
Nice and clean! Would echo the use of a form over your email address.

peteowen
02-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Cheers guys, I'll get the e-mail done a.s.a.p.

Now.. any idea on how to ump my traffic?! :o)

Currently I'm..

- Submitting articles to artice directories like www.ezinearticles.com
- Frantically link exchanging - I know I don't have a PR at the minute with it being a new site, but does anyone wanna exchange links?

Cheers,

Pete