PDA

View Full Version : I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

HDLock
11-16-2020, 04:34 AM
So I looked at managed WP hosting, thinking a 'cloud' option may let the site grow to 500 members or so & weather traffic spikes - and then I can move it to something more permanent. So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about Libertyvps.net web hosting?
All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

Shindo
11-17-2020, 11:16 AM
Well deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Jango
12-16-2020, 12:02 AM
Very good host. Very pleased that I stumbled on to Libertyvps.net offshore host (https://libertyvps.net/).
Not only is their hardware awesome, but they also respond instantly to questions and support issues.
Try getting a response from the big hosting providers...lol. That's why I chose them.

WanderWood
12-17-2020, 11:56 AM
Well libertyvps.net is not only company to sign up with and brixly.uk is also worth trying as plans are full-featured.
I consider them to be top notch in their support. Most willing to lend a hand and not waiting days for responses.

MorStone
12-22-2020, 01:02 AM
I am very happy to say that when I needed Libertyvps.net help, they were there.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Jodi
12-27-2020, 11:46 PM
I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at Libertyvps.net (http://Libertyvps.net/) has continued to be top-notch and simply AWESOME.
When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.

Frost$
01-05-2021, 01:41 AM
I definitely would recommend hostmines.com (http://hostmines.com/) hosting to any friends of mine.
They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).

Khuteta
04-20-2021, 05:23 AM
I will recommend Servrwala .com as i am using the services of this company from last 2 years.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Khuteta
04-20-2021, 05:24 AM
I will recommend Servrwala .com as i am using the services of this company from last 2 years.