PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good, reliable shared hosting

HDLock
11-13-2020, 04:45 AM
Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Do you know anything about swissns.ch shared hosting? Is it reliable?
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Thanks.

Jango
11-19-2020, 04:16 AM
I have never been aware of any downtime. I can recommend swissns.ch SSD hosting to others.
The servers are also faster than one would expect for shared hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used.

HostColor
11-20-2020, 07:46 AM
What kind of applications are you going to use and where, in which country do you need to host your website?

WanderWood
11-24-2020, 09:55 AM
The best shared plans are available from QHoster.com and Hostforweb.com.
They are reliable web hosts with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you won't regret of using them.

TonyJack
11-27-2020, 09:46 AM
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Jodi
12-01-2020, 05:51 AM
I have to highly recommend swissns.ch shared hosting for their excellent customer service and technical expertise.
It is really cool for running WordPress blogs. Customer service. Prolly one of their best features. You ever have a problem.

yurgen
12-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are full-featured and low cost.
The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.

Dexterity
12-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Owned-networks.net is worthwhile.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

MorStone
12-22-2020, 12:58 AM
Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
I think you will make the right decision to choose Hostmines.com cheap web hosting (https://www.hostmines.com/linux-shared-hosting/). My favorite is pretty obviously this host.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

rubi002
02-03-2021, 06:03 AM
ByteNAP is providing a reliable and affordable shared web hosting service to all of its customers with 24*7 tech support. The best cheapest web hosting (https://www.bytenap.com/) provider in India with supportive staff.

Frost$
03-04-2021, 02:51 AM
I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but Tzulo.com cPanel web host (http://www.tzulo.com/cloud.html) who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far.
Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Recommended!