PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone

James
12-25-2004, 12:51 AM
I expect presents from all of you.

;)

Merry December 25th and Happy Getting-Cheaper-Stuff-On-Boxing-Day-mas.
On Boxing day I'm thinking of buying a gig of RAM and maybe a 17'' LCD screen. I know they may not be as pretty as flat CTR screens (like I'm using now) but I need a space saver, and this'll give me less cancer.

What're you planning on buying on Boxing day?

MarkB
12-25-2004, 01:14 AM
I'm planning on buying larger clothes to fit my fat a*se in :D

Merry Christmas, all who celebrate it!

incka
12-25-2004, 02:18 AM
You could say Merry New Year for people who don't celebrate it like me...

moonshield
12-25-2004, 03:38 AM
Does'nt new year have some religious roots? Its the gregorian calendar after all. Well, Merry Christmas all. I dont know what time it is anywhere else but it is mighty early right now. I need some sleep lol.

The New Guy
12-25-2004, 06:14 AM
You could say Merry New Year for people who don't celebrate it like me...

Jeez get off your high horse once and awhile.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Chris
12-25-2004, 07:29 AM
Happy Holidays.

James
12-26-2004, 04:57 AM
I had a good Christmas (I celebrate it, get over it. Granted that I don't celebrate it religiously--get over that, too), how bout you fellas?

I spent an hour sitting there looking around the room, 4 hours trying to fix my computer (still broken; I backed everything up on some CD's twice, and am going to reinstall Windows and everything tomorrow), 3 hours playing pool with my brothers my dad and my cousin Tom, and a few hours watching Meet The Fockers (basically the same amount of entertainment that Meet The Parents provided).

I got a graphire graphics tablet (guess I need to learn to draw now!), a 512 mb stick of RAM, Xbox Live (1 year Starter Kit along with Crimson Skies), a USB memory stick, headphones, a Cry Baby Wah Wah pedal, and a few other gifts; a nice haul.

How bout you? Use the way I said what I did and what I got above, or whatever you wish :)

Westech
12-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Merry Hanna-Christma-Kwanza-Ramma-Yule-stice-ka, everyone!

I did pretty well, too. Some of the highlights were the Lord of the Rings trilogy extended edition DVD set, some computer books I wanted, Best Buy giftcards, and a Saturday Night Live-Best of Adam Sandler DVD.

I love <insert appropriate non-offensive winter holiday (or summer holiday, don't want to offend any Aussies!)>!