PDA

View Full Version : A newbie.

number7
12-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Hi Website Publishers,

I'm new to these forums so I would like to introduce myself first.

Basically I'm programming for more than ten years now. That's the way I may be called a programmer. I'll be happy to share my knowledge about programming in this forum. Also I may share my knowledge about neural networks I'm studying for my doctoral degree :). e-Commerce and webmastering joined maybe three years ago. All started from creating basic websites for other webmasters. The more - the deeper. Currently I have created my own website focused on eCommerce Resources and systems - http://www.algirdas.com. I have LinkeXchange and service rating system developed here and working on realtime statistics system developement which is my main target for neural networks applications and later studies.

Still I'm quite new on these webmarketing and community tricks but learning and have a dream to evolve one of the most comprehensive eCommerce Resources website on the net. I'm sure these forums and all you folks here will help me to handle this better. I'm happy to join you. :)

Algirdas a.k.a. number7

r2d2
12-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey Algirdas, welcome to WebsitePublisher!

Yes, Im sure you're programming experience will be a great addition to the hotpot of skills we have around here. This place is really starting to become a good community of webmasters.

Where are you doing your doctorate?

number7
12-22-2004, 03:22 PM
At Kaunas University of Technology (KTU in short.). Now I've started for a second year in four years doctoral course.

James
12-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Hi there Algirdas, welcome aboard :D

Mike
12-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Welcome Algirdas! Good to have another programmer :)

number7
12-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Nice to meet friendly people on the web ;)