PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums ...

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi All,

I just ran across these forums in a search for sites related to AdSense. It looks like a pretty busy place.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to be active and useful here.

I operate a number of high-traffic sites on the Internet, which you may have run across in your travels. If you're curious about what I've been doing you can find info on me at:

http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/ken.htm

I've done a lot of work with Affiliate programs and have just started a new beta program for an AdSense alternative called TrafficShowcase.com , which is what led me here.

I'm particularly interested in finding people who are AdSense experts that might be interested in developing e-book, articles and other products related to our new beta project.

You can find information on the beta at

http://www.trafficshowcase.com/LearnMore.aspx

I have over 170,000 people in various membership sites that are looking to purchase products related to our beta project and need products that will educate them about how to use TrafficShowcase in the best way possible.

Let me know if you want to be THE expert on our project.

Feel free to email me directly at: ken@trafficshowcase.com if you have ideas.

All the best,

Ken

Kenneth A. McArthur
TrafficShowcase.com
AffiliateShowcase.com
jvAlert.com

Mike
12-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Are you a millionaire? ;)

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Are you after my money Mike? :eek:

Mike
12-08-2004, 01:14 PM
lol :)

With all those members and over 30k sites it wouldn't surprise me if you were ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forums...

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome Mike.

I'm not giving out wealth figures (and my wife says I NEVER make enough), but we did do over a quarter million in sales in just the first six months of AffiliateShowcase, so I'm not complaining.

TrafficShowcase is going to be much bigger.

Life is good! :D

All the best,

Ken

moonshield
12-08-2004, 03:02 PM
yes, it does look like is good! Welcome to the forums.

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Thanks Poorman!

Ken

Emancipator
12-08-2004, 03:28 PM
welcome to the boards Ken. I will read over your post and see if i can contribute anything.. for now its a ""welcome"" lol.

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey I'll take "Welcomes" any chance I get.

Thanks,

Ken

r2d2
12-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Welcome from me too :) Looks you have a good amount of experience and success, fair play.

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 05:41 PM
So far I'm really impressed by the warmth of the welcome. Nice to be among friends.

All the best,

Ken

Emancipator
12-08-2004, 05:46 PM
ken was just reading over your learnmore page, quite a gimmick you got going there. How many people are signed up?

I use the word gimmick since I have seen this done a few times :) if anyone here signs up let me know how it works for you.

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi Emancipator,

"Nothing new under the sun" is there. :)

We have over 1,200 websites signed up for the beta at this instant and more pouring in by the second.

We just announced the beta and have a number of partners from our marketing site putting out the word soon, so it should grow quickly.

Hope this helps,

Ken

Billyray
12-08-2004, 07:05 PM
G'day Ken

Just received your email re: AdSense Alternatives. I'm flattered but am not really an expert though the guys here are. I will have a think about your proposition.
Kind Regards
David

kmcarthur
12-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Hi David,

Well, no one is an expert in TrafficShowcase yet. One of the advantages of becoming one early. :)

Many thanks!

Ken

thebillionaire
12-08-2004, 09:20 PM
hey welcome, (cough) give me $1000 (cough)

James
12-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Eh, I'd probably try to help you out but I don't do well at making money.

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the site, and finding the people you need to help you :)

Emancipator
12-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Hi Emancipator,

"Nothing new under the sun" is there. :)

We have over 1,200 websites signed up for the beta at this instant and more pouring in by the second.

We just announced the beta and have a number of partners from our marketing site putting out the word soon, so it should grow quickly.

Hope this helps,

Ken

Isnt that the truth.. lol.. no such thing as a new idea on the internet. Good luck with your project.. be interesting to see how you make out, but most importantly the end users that get involved, how they fare.