PDA

View Full Version : What are latest updates in web design in 2020?

cathlilly
05-30-2020, 03:21 PM
What are latest updates in web design in 2020?

petershene
06-17-2020, 11:06 PM
Well i'm not sure in which category you mean. From a UXX point of view im seeing alot more integration on websites with whatsapp and for the most part is yields increased conversion. Im also seeing less content on websites funny enough and more straight to the point what we do and here's our contact form type pages. Videos are not as popular as we all though they'd be. Parallax scrolling is gone. Organic seo is dying because of the dominance of map packs and advertising on google. I see alot more people moving back into php on their websites afer the release of 7.2. Pythons little trend seems to be dying out.

RuskinF
07-06-2020, 05:16 AM
In 2020, adding some hand-drawn realness gives web designs the heart and soul visitors find appealing. A big trend next year will be hand-drawn icons. Whether it's hand-drawn icons or hand-made illustrations, in 2020 we'll see more designers adding purposefully messy-looking elements to their web designs.

charlesprabhu
04-21-2021, 05:10 AM
Adding depth creates a greater sense of realism for a design. Three-dimensional imagery is an extension of that idea. It's a trend we started to see a lot of near the end of the decade, and expect to see a lot more of into 2021.

petershene
04-26-2021, 04:01 AM
I actually wrote at legnth about this. Web Designers who aim for the best UX and eye-catching website looks should have in mind incorporating some of the web design trends that will dominate in 2021: Website Design Tips and trends
(https://www.newperspectivestudio.co.za/wp/website-design-tips-and-development-trends-2021/)
Dark mode
Minimalism
Black & white
Luminous color schemes
Hand-drawn elements
Bold typography
3D elements
Shadows, layers, and floating elements
User-triggered animation
Multi-colored gradients
Videos or text-only heroes