PDA

View Full Version : Possible options after an order through AWS

r2d2
12-02-2004, 01:05 PM
About three weeks ago, I had a nice order come through on AWS, but I still dont have any earnings from it. Checking the item, it said it normally ships in 24 hours.

So far I have had cases where the person has returned the item, and it shows up as a negative order kind of thing, and a couple of DVDs ordered that arent released till after xmas, these wont show up as earnings till then I guess.

Will this nice order show up in earnings some time? Or is it possible that they cancelled it or something? Would that show up somewhere?

Mike
12-02-2004, 02:11 PM
I think it shows in your earnings if it's refunded?

r2d2
12-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I have one showing up as a refund. It shows up as an order, an earning, and a negative earning. But the one I am puzzled about is just showing as an order, I have nothing in the earnings page.

So I was wondering, is it possible to cancel the order before it ships. If so, I guess it would never show up in earnings as a plus then a negative.

Chris
12-02-2004, 06:34 PM
If it was bought from a marketplace seller its possible that it could just disappear I think.

r2d2
12-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Ok. Anyway to know who it was ordered from? It was a "All Other Items Ordered" column click. Not a direct link like most of my others.

ozgression
12-29-2004, 07:23 PM
r2d2, did you ever find an answer to this?

I have had an item that was ordered about two weeks ago, but it hasn't shipped yet (still shows up as ordered, but not showing up as a sale). It was a cell phone.

Cheers...

r2d2
01-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Other than Chris's suggestion, no. Have had a coupla things do it now - very frustrating...